db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Brett Wooldridge <brett.wooldri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby 10.5.1.1 regression
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 14:44:58 GMT
If you are referring to the properties:
derby.stream.error.logSeverityLevel=0
derby.language.logStatementText=true

Then yes, in my post yesterday with the attachment (derby.log), those
properties were enabled.  I assume they would output to the derby.log not
somewhere else?

The
error is actually producing on 10.5.2.0.  I was seeing it on 10.5.1.1
and so I upgraded to see if it went away, but it is the same.

-Brett

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 11:12 PM, Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net