db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Brett Wooldridge <brett.wooldri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby 10.5.1.1 regression
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 09:47:20 GMT
Kathey,
Attached is the derby.log file with the following debug parameters:

derby.drda.traceAll=true
derby.debug.true=LogTrace,XATrace,DaemonTrace,TranTrace
derby.drda.debug=true
derby.drda.traceDirectory=serverTraces
derby.stream.error.logSeverityLevel=0
derby.language.logStatementText=true

The "problem" occurs as a result of a user initiated action starting
at 2009-08-03 09:37:03.406 in the log.  I inserted a few blank lines before
this section so it will be easier to find.  Note, prior to that in the log
is actually a successful run of the same action.  It is the second execution
of that same action that fails.  I'm not sure it's important -- I believe
sometime the problem occurs on the first run after a fresh server start.

-Brett