db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Brett Wooldridge <brett.wooldri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby regression
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 09:47:20 GMT
Attached is the derby.log file with the following debug parameters:

The "problem" occurs as a result of a user initiated action starting
at 2009-08-03 09:37:03.406 in the log.  I inserted a few blank lines before
this section so it will be easier to find.  Note, prior to that in the log
is actually a successful run of the same action.  It is the second execution
of that same action that fails.  I'm not sure it's important -- I believe
sometime the problem occurs on the first run after a fresh server start.

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 4:31 AM, Kathey Marsden

> Brett Wooldridge wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 9:49 PM, Kathey Marsden <
>> kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net <mailto:kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net>> wrote:
>>    Brett Wooldridge wrote:
>>        I never see the XJ001 logged, thought it appears to travel
>>        over the wire (looking at the DRDA trace) to the client.
> At first I thought we might be hitting DERBY-1191 where some errors don't
> get logged and indeed we may be, but  looking at the places where we throw
>  the error that the stream cannot be reused, I think we should log
> something.  If not set already, could you try setting:
> derby.stream.error.logSeverityLevel=0
> derby.language.logStatementText=true
> in derby.properites or in a system property and then reproduce and then
> double check the derby.log and see if there are any stack traces of
> interest?
> Thanks
> Kathey

View raw message