db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Donald McLean <dmclea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: please help me!
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:14:37 GMT
You would have to start a Java virtual machine inside the Perl
process. You would then have to make java calls to start and access
the database. I suppose that there might be a Perl library to do
something like this but more than likely you would have to do some C
programming and use JNI. I can imagine that it might be a bit ugly.

--
Family photographs are a critical legacy for
ourselves and our descendants. Protect that

Join the photo preservation advocacy Facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/group.php?gid=148274709288