db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Donald McLean <dmclea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to list database names available in derby server (mysql SHOW TABLES equivalent)
Date Sat, 15 Aug 2009 16:22:50 GMT
I don't believe that there is a "master database" that lists all
databases that have been created on a system. You would have to go
file trawling and I doubt that Derby is set up to do that.

--
Family photographs are a critical legacy for
ourselves and our descendants. Protect that

Join the photo preservation advocacy Facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/group.php?gid=148274709288