db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: ContextId missing
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 16:05:23 GMT
Hello Rieman,

I have uploaded a new version of ASTParser to DERBY-3946. This version
hard-codes the missing context id. The ContextId class does not appear
in the released Derby jars because the Derby jar builder eliminates
classes which merely contain constants.

Note that to compile and run ASTParser, you will need the debug jars,
not the jars in the bin distribution which you are using. That is
because ASTParser uses Derby debug logic to print out the ASTs. However,
you should be able to crib the ASTParser logic and run it against the
jars you currently have--provided that you remove the SanityManager
logic which is invoked in order to print the trees.

Hope this helps,
-Rick