db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Derby 10.5.1.1 regression
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 14:12:12 GMT
Kristian Waagan wrote:
> Brett Wooldridge wrote:
>> Anyone have some suggestions for debugging direction?  I hate the
>> thought that I'm stuck on <10.5 forever.  Any other environment
>> details, logging options, etc?
Did you try setting the properties outlined here:
http://www.nabble.com/Derby-10.5.1.1-regression-tt24733315.html#a24733315

to see if we get more information in the derby.log?
I tend to think the stack trace when you get the XCL30/XJ001 errors will
be very helpful.
If you still do not see them in the derby.log, it might be helpful to
get a fix for DERBY-1191, but it does look to me like this error should
be logged in derby.log.

You might also try with 10.5.2.0  as there were Clob fixes there and
another user recently found his Clob issue was resolved there.  Note:
Although 10.5.2.0 passed the vote and is posted to the website, we just
found a wrong results regression DERBY-4331 which  we are investigating.

Kathey