db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "sarah.kho" <sarah....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Values in double fields are not stored as I specified.
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2009 11:23:40 GMT

Hi
Thank you all for your replies.
Tables are generated by JPA and I am using Toplink essentials.

If I stick with JPA I will have no problem as the property type is float and
it takes care of conversion.

But If I switch to JDBC I will need to perform manual conversion. Also I
will need to perform some formatting in reporting system.

Thanks