thanks, rick. But,  as per Scope of Derby properties in Derby property reference,
I can not put that property in derby.properties. Scope of Derby properties Please tell me where to give this property.
"The derby.properties file is an optional file that can be created to set properties at the system level when the Derby driver is loaded. Derby looks for this file in the directory defined by the derby.system.home property. Any property except derby.system.home can be set by including it in the derby.properties file."

the second problem is completed it is working now. earlier it did not work, i gave the correct syntax only.