hi,

I set up network derby server on my local machine(win xp pro sp3).
I started the server in one command window.
I started accessing the data base from another command window using ij.
I  am not using embedded mode.
I have few tables in my schema.
I am unable to drop only one user table.
But, i am able to drop all other user tables.
ERROR 42Y55: 'DROP TABLE' cannot be performed on 'currentassets' because it does not exist.

How can I create a database in a different directory other than home directoy.
i am unable to start the network server using derbyrun.jar and derbynet.jar
I am only able to start the database using batch file.

I am unable to retain the responses in my inbox.
Please help.
--

Yours Sincerely,
Sridhar