hi donald mclean and alan burlison,

thank you for your help. may god do good to you all. whatever you said abt this error is correct. removing lock file helped me.
but. please anybody answer my remaining questions. it would be great help. I suggest adding these solutions to documentation files like getting started guide, reference manuals , developer guide will help reduce the mailing list traffic.