db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Dag.Wan...@Sun.COM (Dag H. Wanvik)
Subject Re: Derby replication seems to be mostly useless
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 14:48:39 GMT
Alan Burlison <Alan.Burlison@Sun.COM> writes:

> Dag H. Wanvik wrote:
>
>> No, that should not matter unless there is a bug somewhere. Maybe we
>> can best untangle these issues if you can provide a repro?
>
> OK, I've replicated this from the command-line.  Here are the steps I used:

Great that you can reproduce it, Alan. I'm willing to have a look if
you can send me (a link to) the database (I can access SWAN).

Before we do that though, I notice that you are specifying the
securityMechanism=8 on the client connect here. Just a long shot, did
you try without that setting?

Thanks,
Dag