db-derby-user mailing list archives

From sridhar devatha <devatha.srid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deleting database
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 17:55:40 GMT
thanks, rick. But,  as per Scope of Derby properties in Derby property
reference,
I can not put that property in derby.properties. Scope of Derby properties
Please tell me where to give this property.
"The *derby.properties* file is an optional file that can be created to set
properties at the system level when the Derby driver is loaded. Derby looks
for this file in the directory defined by the *derby.system.home* property.
Any property except *derby.system.home* can be set by including it in the *
derby.properties* file."

the second problem is completed it is working now. earlier it did not work,
i gave the correct syntax only.

--

Yours Sincerely,
Devatha Sridhar