db-derby-user mailing list archives

From sridhar devatha <devatha.srid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deleting database
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 04:36:48 GMT
Hi Rick Hillegas,

Thank you very much for your reply. I just want some more information
regarding derby.
I want to move this database directory from my home directory. I use windows
xp professional. My c drive is not having enough space. So, it is not good
to put the database in my home directory. Moreover, When I have to install I
will format my c drive. So, I need a way to tell derby to store databases in
some other location. I am having 2 more problems with derby is that I am
unable to start derby network server using derbynet.jar and derbyrun.jar. At
present, What is working is thru setNetworkServerCP,startNetworkServer and
stopNetworkServer. Can you or any body help me in this issues?

Regards,
Sridhar

--

Yours Sincerely,