db-derby-user mailing list archives

From sridhar devatha <devatha.srid...@gmail.com>
Subject deleting database
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2009 07:15:55 GMT

I hava a database, let us call it, sampleDB.
I connect to it using ij through the below command.
connect 'jdbc:derby://localhost:1527/sampleDB;create=false';
I want to remove sampleDB. So that nobody can connect to it even using sys
This database is in different schema other than sys and app.
I am unable to find in docs and google on deleting derby database.
Can I delete it from my own schema from which I usually connect to this
what is the command for deleting database?
how to know the tables / data in the database?

Yours Sincerely,
Devatha Sridhar

View raw message