db-derby-user mailing list archives

From sridhar devatha <devatha.srid...@gmail.com>
Subject error 42Y55
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2009 13:53:38 GMT
hi,

I set up network derby server on my local machine(win xp pro sp3).
I started the server in one command window.
I started accessing the data base from another command window using ij.
I  am not using embedded mode.
I have few tables in my schema.
*I am unable to drop only one user table.*
*But, i am able to drop all other user tables.*
ERROR 42Y55: 'DROP TABLE' cannot be performed on 'currentassets' because it
does not exist.

How can I create a database in a different directory other than home
directoy.
i am unable to start the network server using derbyrun.jar and derbynet.jar
I am only able to start the database using batch file.

I am unable to retain the responses in my inbox.
Please help.
--

Yours Sincerely,
Sridhar