db-derby-user mailing list archives

From sridhar devatha <devatha.srid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Checking if a db is open without actually opening it
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2009 12:12:10 GMT
hi donald mclean and alan burlison,

thank you for your help. may god do good to you all. whatever you said abt
this error is correct. removing lock file helped me.
but. please anybody answer my remaining questions. it would be great help. I
suggest adding these solutions to documentation files like getting started
guide, reference manuals , developer guide will help reduce the mailing list
traffic.

--

Yours Sincerely,
Devatha Sridhar