db-derby-user mailing list archives

From sridhar devatha <devatha.srid...@gmail.com>
Subject Error 42Y55
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2009 11:58:34 GMT

I set up network derby server on my local machine(win xp pro sp3).
I started the server in one command window.
I started accessing the data base from another command window using ij.
I  am not using embedded mode.
I have a table in my schema.
I am unable to drop it.
ERROR 42Y55: 'DROP TABLE' cannot be performed on 'currentassets' because it
does not exist.

How can I create a database in a different directory other than home
i am unable to start the network server using derbyrun.jar and derbynet.jar
I am only able to start the database using batch file.

Please help.
I am unable to retain the responses in my inbox.

Yours Sincerely,
Devatha Sridhar

View raw message