db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feedback releases/release-10.5.1.1.html
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:06:50 GMT
2009/7/28 Dohm, Christian Erich (PWA-MA) <Christian.erich.Dohm@volkswagen.de>:
> What about Maven2 artifacts for this release?
>
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Hallo Christian,

Thank you for your interest in derby.

We've never done the publishing of the maven2 poms ourselves -
instead, in the past, there was some automatic conversion of maven1
distributions to maven 2. This apparently has stopped.

So we need to figure out how to achieve a maven2 distribution at the
moment, but since the common appeal has been for maven 2 files, we'll
likely work something out. A first step has been made; see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4267.
You might be interested in putting a 'vote' on that issue, and/or 'watch' it.

It's possible this will not happen at all for 10.5.1.1, because it's
likely soon being superceded by a bug fix release off the 10.5 branch
(10.5.2.0, see:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenFiveTwoRelease).

MfG

Myrna