db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Clifton B. Sothoron Jr." <Clifton.Sothoro...@LogiXML.com>
Subject Embedded Derby multi-user
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 23:14:58 GMT
I'm creating an application which receives various requests to insert,
update and query an Embedded Derby database. It works properly except
when one request does a lot of inserts. During this time query requests
are blocked. I get the message edules' not found. ---
"org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedSQLException: Database
'C:\rdScheduler\Schedules' not found." Once the inserts are done then
queries work. I've been rooting around the derby.properties
documentation. It isn't clear to me how to use this file to configure
Derby to allow concurrent access. How is this done?

TIA,

Clifton Sothoron

LogiXML, Development Department
Clifton.SothoronJr@logixml.com <mailto:kelly@logixml.com>  |