db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Martin <j...@reportmill.com>
Subject Re: Embedded Server *and* client
Date Sat, 11 Jul 2009 00:16:44 GMT
I was thinking that some low level tracing had been enabled, too, but
I'm confident I haven't enabled it. Perhaps it gets enabled
automatically when some severe condition is encountered.

My theory is that when I ask for a JDBC connection to the server,
which is local to my process and listening on port 1527, the
ClientDriver tries to open the same port and fails. Then it ends up
using that AutoloadedDriver. Perhaps there's another way to get a JDBC
connection to a sever running in-process.

Thanks for your response!

jeff