db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Brett Wooldridge <brett.wooldri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby 10.5.1.1 regression
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:57:46 GMT
The second batch of output that I posted was from the console.  Here it is
again:

2009-07-30 05:37:47.406 GMT : Execution failed because of a Distributed
Protocol Error:  DRDA_Proto_CMDNSPRM; CODPNT arg  = 2414; Error Code Value =
0
org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAProtocolException: Execution failed because
of a Distributed Protocol Error:  DRDA_Proto_CMDNSPRM; CODPNT arg  = 2414;
Error Code Value = 0
        at
org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.codePointNotSupported(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.processCommands(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.run(Unknown Source)
2009-07-30 05:37:47.406 GMT : Execution failed because of a Distributed
Protocol Error:  DRDA_Proto_CMDNSPRM; CODPNT arg  = 2414; Error Code Value =
0
org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAProtocolException: Execution failed because
of a Distributed Protocol Error:  DRDA_Proto_CMDNSPRM; CODPNT arg  = 2414;
Error Code Value = 0
        at
org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.codePointNotSupported(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.processCommands(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.run(Unknown Source)

The derby server is embedded in our server, and the client is also
"in-server" but communicating over sockets via standard (non-embedded) JDBC
driver.

-Brett

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 9:49 PM, Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net