db-derby-user mailing list archives

From devathasrid...@yahoo.com
Subject Re: Error 42Y55
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 16:18:26 GMT

Hi kathey marsden,

Thank you very much. You are absolutely correct. As a new derby user, I may have accidentally
created the table in the default schema(APP). Please add these issues and solutions in a common
place. So that we prevent the traffic to derby user.

Hi Bryan Pendleton,
That command only lead me to the above solutions.  Thank you very much Bryan.

Regards,
Sridhar