db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Derby 10.5.1.1 regression
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 19:31:25 GMT
Brett Wooldridge wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 9:49 PM, Kathey Marsden
> <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net <mailto:kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net>> wrote:
>
>     Brett Wooldridge wrote:
>
>         I never see the XJ001 logged, thought it appears to travel
>         over the wire (looking at the DRDA trace) to the client.

At first I thought we might be hitting DERBY-1191 where some errors
don't get logged and indeed we may be, but  looking at the places where
we throw  the error that the stream cannot be reused, I think we should
log something.  If not set already, could you try setting:
derby.stream.error.logSeverityLevel=0
derby.language.logStatementText=true

in derby.properites or in a system property and then reproduce and then
double check the derby.log and see if there are any stack traces of
interest?

Thanks

Kathey