db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: Embedded Server *and* client
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 23:06:33 GMT
> Currently I'm using DriverManager.getConnection() locally. This works,
> but dumps about half a meg of messages to the DriverManager log.

It looks like you've enabled some fairly low-level Derby tracing.

But I'm confused about the question you're asking:

  - are you trying to figure out how to turn off this tracing, because
    you don't want the tracing?
  - or are you trying to figure out how to read the tracing, because
    you think it's revealing information about a problem you're having?

thanks,

bryan