db-derby-user mailing list archives

From sivagururaja <sivagurur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Close Derby DB
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 18:17:54 GMT

Thanks to all,

Now i solved my problem. Please take a look into this,
DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:derby:C:/MyDB;user=un;password=pw");
After doing some DDL operations, i using the following for shutting down.

DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:derby:C:/MyDB;user=un;password=pw;shutdown=true");

Dag H. Wanvik wrote:

> Well, if you didn't take steps to enable it, it should be off by
> default.
> http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.5/devguide/cdevcsecure866060.html
>
> Can you reprpduce what you see if you use the command line tool ij
> instead of Netbeans? It does look weird..
>
> Dag

Thanks and Regards
Raja.