db-derby-user mailing list archives

From sivagururaja <sivagurur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Close Derby DB
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 04:50:24 GMT

Thanks Dag,

I am giving the valid path. I can able to connect the database.
Only thing is, if i am using "shutdown=true", i got this error.

Dag H. Wanvik wrote:

> 'C:/MyDB' not found seems to indicate that the database hasn't been
> created yet. Are you using the exact same string as in the connect
> statement where you created the database?
>
> If you are running with sqlAuthorization enabled, only the database
> owner can shut down. The owner is the user name you provided when you
> created the database.

While i am creating the database through NetBeans 6.5, i mentioned the
database name, username and password. How i know whether i have enabled the
sqlAuthorization or not.

Regards
Sivagururaja