db-derby-user mailing list archives

From sivagururaja <sivagurur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Close Derby DB
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 15:46:11 GMT

Thanks Mr.Rick,

I tried the following,
DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:derby:C:/MyDB;user=un;password=pw;shutdown=true");
It throws, Database 'C:/MyDB' not found.

If i remove the "shutdown=true", it works fine. Except the connection is not
getting closed.
And my schema is APP. As per documents "only the database owner can shut
down the database."
Is that any thing i missed?

Thanks in advance.
Sivagururaja.