db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Issue with SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_COMPRESS_ TABLE
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 19:43:22 GMT
Sai Pullabhotla wrote:
> Has any of the developers looked into this to see if it can be fixed
> easily? If not, I will look into working around this issue (not sure
> at this time what can be done).
Even though the error in DERBY-637 looks similar, I think you should
file a new issue and attach your reproduction.    I don't see that a
compress was involved and it looks like the error in DERBY-637 comes
from a system table which I don't think can be compressed.  Regardless,
we could close DERBY-637 as a dup if  that ends up to be the case.'

See http://db.apache.org/derby/DerbyBugGuidelines.html for instructions
on filing a bug.
Please click grant license to Apache for your reproduction.

Once the bug is filed it is much more likely someone will pick it up but
I can't say who or when that will be.

Kathey