db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Issue with SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_COMPRESS_ TABLE
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 19:44:51 GMT
Sai Pullabhotla wrote:
> Since the customer restarted the app, by the time we got the
> derby.log, it was empty (I guess the log is overwritten everytime?).
It does unless unless you set this property:
http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.5/ref/rrefproper13217.html#rrefproper13217
> I will try to see if I can reproduce the error here and send you any
> additional logs.

It looks like you have a good understanding of what was going on at the
time, so hopefully you can come up with a reproduction.   Even if you
cannot, post what you have tried and perhaps someone can offer some
suggestions or tweak it to pop the bug.

Kathey