db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Evan Leonard <evan.leon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hard upgrade failing?
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 20:32:14 GMT

Thank you. I've implemented the plan below and it works well.

I agree that the requirement to have "upgrade=true" be on the first
connection to a db be added to the documentation. Perhaps also include
this trick about shutting down the db first to be able to upgrade the
db in a single jvm instance that's already been connected to the db.

Thank everyone for your help.

Evan