db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "tsvetozar ----" <tsveto...@email.bg>
Subject Re: Showstopper bug in 10.5.1.1?
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 07:18:57 GMT
I've also found some strange bugs when upgraded to Derby 10.5.1.1 and while
testing they appeared completely occasionally without any specific reason.
When I test them with 10.4.2.0 - everything works just fine. I am using the
Embedded Derby engine and from the Exception I understand that the problem
seems to be something with handling CLOBs in executeQuery().

while, not exactly as your case, just to point out that there seem to have
appeared a lot bugs probably. I can provide additional info for my problem if
anyone needs it. So far I am returning back to using 10.4.2.0.

Къде да имаш email в .bg, ако не в email.bg?
Вземи своя нов email в email.bg сега.