db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Derby 10.5.1.1 released
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 23:25:02 GMT
On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Myrna van Lunteren
<m.v.lunteren@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 1:32 PM, Oleg Alexeyev <blion.fm@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've just checked http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/derby/derby/ -
>> there is no 10.5.1.1 version there. Are maven modules still published? Or
>> maybe groupId/artifactId are now different?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> --
>> oleg
>>
> Now, that's really disappointing. I followed all the steps to deploy -
> or so I thought, but there doesn't seem to be anything left of my
> efforts. I'll look into this.
>
> Thx for the warning.
> Myrna

I must've had dust in my eye  - the stuff I added exists after all -
but it's maven1, not maven2. So, for derby 10.5.1.1, look under:
 http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org.apache.derby/jars/

It appears, once upon a time, files deployed by derby release managers
to the maven1 repository magically got autoconverted and copied over
to the maven2 repo. This wasn't done by anyone in the derby community,
and so we don't know how to do it; and the autoconversion apparently
no longer happens.

Someone needs to give us the instructions and log a request in JIRA
for it and then we can add it to the release process...
See also comments under
and

I hope this answers your question...
Regards,