db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Gurvan Le Guernic <glegu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug in Derby 10.5.1.1 or misuse ?
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 15:56:02 GMT
The NullPointer exception is thrown by the statement:
ps = dbConnection.prepareStatement(sqlStr);
,with ps a PreparedStatement ans sqlStr a string equal to

SELECT method, COUNT(method) FROM methodParameters      INNER JOIN types
ON parameter = id WHERE name IN (?) GROUP BY method HAVING COUNT(method)
 >= ?

I use similar code to prepare other statements and they work well. So I
guess that if there is an error in my code, it lies in the SQL select query.

Bryan Pendelton suggested filling a bug query. If I have no clue what
happens this evening, I' ll do it.