db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Noll <dan...@nuix.com>
Subject Re: Can we do some kind of virtual path mapping with Network Server?
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 01:39:26 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Feel free to file a feature-request JIRA, describing the behavior you
> need. Then people will have an issue which they can vote for--and that
> will help concentrate our attention.

I will do.

I am first going to experiment and see if it would be possible to write
a custom store implementation to do this.  Since there is a store which
can read from a jar file instead of a file, I figure it must be possible
to make a store which virtualises file paths instead of taking absolute
ones.

Daniel