db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Showstopper bug in 10.5.1.1?
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 10:29:04 GMT
Alan Burlison wrote:
> Kristian Waagan wrote:
>
>> Can you please provide some more information on the problems you are
>> seeing?
>> Are they already logged in the issue tracker[1]? (if not, feel free
>> to add new issues!)
>
> Yes, I've added https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4225
>
>> Is autocommit enabled or disabled in the cases where you see problems
>> with Clob?
>
> Disabled.

So you are seeing problems with Clob as well, or are you only referring
to the connection pool problem?

>> Of course, repros are the best, but I'd be interested to see general
>> problem descriptions, stack traces, etc as well!
>
> If you have a copy of NetBeans I can point you at a repo that contains
> the app.

That may help for those investigating the problem.
Is the problem seen during "normal operation" (i.e. where the event
should have been triggered by a close),  only for exceptional cases
(i.e. where an exception on the connection should have triggered an
event), or both?

Thanks,
--
Kristian