db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Showstopper bug in 10.5.1.1?
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 09:49:21 GMT
tsvetozar ---- wrote:
> I've also found some strange bugs when upgraded to Derby 10.5.1.1 and while
> testing they appeared completely occasionally without any specific reason.
> When I test them with 10.4.2.0 - everything works just fine. I am using the
> Embedded Derby engine and from the Exception I understand that the problem
> seems to be something with handling CLOBs in executeQuery().

Hello,

Can you please provide some more information on the problems you are seeing?
Are they already logged in the issue tracker[1]? (if not, feel free to
add new issues!)
Is autocommit enabled or disabled in the cases where you see problems
with Clob?

Of course, repros are the best, but I'd be interested to see general
problem descriptions, stack traces, etc as well!

Regards,
--
Kristian

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY