db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Apache Derby 10.2.2.1
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 23:44:15 GMT
Bhence, Cheryl wrote:

> I am experiencing a similar problem that is described in DERBY-4095
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4095>.  I am currently
> running Apache Derby 10.2.2.0.  How do I download the patch for
> 10.2.2.1
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY/fixforversion/12312251)
> to confirm whether it fixes my problem or not?

Hi Cheryl,
If you want to stick with the 10.2 branch you can build it yourself as
there hasn't been  an official Apache 10.2.x release with this fix. See
instructions at:

http://db.apache.org/derby/dev/derby_source.html

Alternately you can upgrade to the hot off the presses release
(10.5.1.1) which has this and many other fixes.   As always when
upgrading  please make sure you make a backup of your database before
upgrading in case there are any issues.

Kathey