Hi all, I’m trying to test out using derby replication.  I have set startSlave=true in my connection properties however everytime I do it I get an error:

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Conflicting attributes specified. See reference manual for attributes allowed in combination with replication attribute 'startSlave'.

                at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown Source)

                at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA(Unknown Source)

                ... 37 more

Caused by: ERROR XRE10: Conflicting attributes specified. See reference manual for attributes allowed in combination with replication attribute 'startSlave'.

                at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown Source)

                ... 32 more

I have done CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_FREEZE_DATABASE(); on master, copied the db to the slave and then tried above with no luck.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Biran