db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Spindler" <bspind...@netuitive.com>
Subject replication
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 12:58:00 GMT
Hi all, I'm trying to test out using derby replication.  I have set
startSlave=true in my connection properties however everytime I do it I
get an error:

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Conflicting attributes specified. See
reference manual for attributes allowed in combination with replication
attribute 'startSlave'.

                at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown
Source)

                at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcr
ossDRDA(Unknown Source)

                ... 37 more

Caused by: ERROR XRE10: Conflicting attributes specified. See reference
manual for attributes allowed in combination with replication attribute
'startSlave'.

                at
org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown
Source)

                ... 32 more

I have done CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_FREEZE_DATABASE(); on master, copied
the db to the slave and then tried above with no luck.  Any help is
greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Biran