db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Francois Orsini <francois.ors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Good, thin, ORM layer
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 22:19:26 GMT
Hi,

You can have a look at this distributed Java ORM client framework (
holchoko.org)  that is making use of JPA + Derby:
http://www.codespot.net/sessions/jazoon/2008.html

You might find this interesting and it might suit your needs although it
will very likely not satisfy your requirement in terms of being thin. I have
personally used JPA on the client side for some rapid prototyping and as a
proof of concept.

In any case and FYI,

--francois