db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Donald McLean <dmclea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Good, thin, ORM layer
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 22:20:37 GMT
I've become quite fond of Hibernate (hibernate.org) - though I'm
firmly convinced that most of their contributors are from some
strange, distant planet.

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 5:58 PM, Maggi Federico
<federico.maggi@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello List,
>
>        I love embedded stuff. I love SQLite and I love Derby even more.
> However, I was wandering, is there any good, thin, ORM layer which is
> entailed for small applications that use Derby?
>
> I found ActiveObjects pretty neat and I like the "conventions rather than
> configuration" philosophy. However, I think it's sometimes unstable though
> really promising.
>
> What would you suggest? Thanks in advance,
Family photographs are a critical legacy for
ourselves and our descendants. Protect that
legacy with a digital backup and recovery plan.