db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: Urgent: Error in the accessing table
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 15:30:23 GMT
> So, I deleted the table and created again from the commandline and I
> found that it was located now under "application" and it works fine from
> the commnad line. Now I want to use my code to connect to the bank db.

You're probably connecting to multiple different databases, accidentally,
because you're using a relative database name in your connection URL and
running your application from different locations. If your connection URL
specifies "create=true" it is easy to accidentally create a new database
when you intended to connect to an existing one instead.

Have a close read of the subsections in:
http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.4/devguide/cdevdvlp34964.html

thanks,

bryan