db-derby-user mailing list archives

From sureshnadaraj <sureshnadara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hai to All - need a help
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 03:57:54 GMT

I tried with replication feature in derby 10.4.2.0

1.I have freezed the DB

2.copied the Database to new location.

3.Started the slave mode by :
public  String url =
"jdbc:derby:APPSYS_DATA;startSlave=true;slaveHost=localhost";
Class.forName("org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver");
             con = DriverManager.getConnection(url, "sssv", "s123456");

4.And started the server by:
 public  String url =
"jdbc:derby:APPSYS_DATA;startMaster=true;slaveHost=localhost";
Class.forName("org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver");
con = DriverManager.getConnection(url, "sssv", "s123456");

I have done the aove properly. but i am geting the error.

thanks in advance