db-derby-user mailing list archives

From mattgaunt <matt.t.ga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby on Tomcat server keeps setting itself to read only
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 20:38:23 GMT

Yeah all of this is done from the same user account, although I think it is
tomcat accessing the database which is preventing the terminal from gaining
access, deleting the .lck files and restarting my computer gives me access
to database again through the terminal ij.

Guess it's just something I'll have to deal with until the website has
adequit tools to edit the database.

Thanks for the reply Dag