It went fine when running it from Eclipse, but I would like to move out of eclipse and run everything from the command terminal. However, my code can't identify to which database it should connect. I think it is a matter of paths.

Can anyone with good experience of fixing the paths help me, because I'm a beginner in using ubuntu linux.

I will appreciate a response that will help,