Hi all
I am working on Linux kubuntu..........
I am using Derby database (version db-derby-10.4.1.3-) in my web application. I integrate derby with eclipse and developed the application and every thing worked fine on eclipse. Now I wan to get my application out of the development environment and run form the command line.
I knew how to get my server (Apache tomcat) and run it from the command line and it worked fine. Know I want to run the databe before run my code I started the derby server,
connected on the database (localhost:1527/the path where the database located ). then, I tried to run my code that connects to database to do the operations with the databse. However, the code give errors although it worked fine on the eclipse. Could anyone help to know how to run the application with Derby  out the eclipse (plz with steps since I am a bignner on linux and using Derby)
--
Eiman