db-derby-user mailing list archives

From George H <george....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "create table if not exists" ?
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 13:37:51 GMT
I don't think it supports it according to
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/os-ad-trifecta4/index.html
You may have to run a drop table line before every create table.
Either that or in your java code to catch an SQL exception and then
run the create table sql.
--
George H
george.dma@gmail.com