db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Eiman Sayari <eiman.alsay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with running derby from the command line
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2009 07:35:21 GMT
It went fine when running it from Eclipse, but I would like to move out of
eclipse and run everything from the command terminal. However, my code can't
identify to which database it should connect. I think it is a matter of
paths.

Can anyone with good experience of fixing the paths help me, because I'm a
beginner in using ubuntu linux.

I will appreciate a response that will help,

--
Eiman B. Sayari
200414094

Information Technology college
"Who he has no past , has no present and no future"
H.H Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan
                                            mercy upon him

كلنا للجنة عشاق ... ومن منا ليس بمشتاق ....فأعمل لها فطريقها
شاق