db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Francois Orsini <francois.ors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installation Problem With Apache Derby
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 07:31:30 GMT
Hi Amee,

I believe Rick already answered on your previous and similar email.

See
http://www.nabble.com/Installation-problem-with-Apache-Derby-td22247294.html

You may have missed it.

Are you trying to build Derby? If you just want to install Derby (without
building it from the source files), you can do it using the 'bin'
distribution off this website and you would not need JDK 1.4 for that.

Cheers

--francois