db-derby-user mailing list archives

From bruehlicke <bruehli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse RCP + Derby. (OSGI)
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 21:18:05 GMT
I encapsulate the Derby jars as a separate module in NetBeans and
initiate connection via another module on demand. Other users initiate
connection via a moduleInstaller - there are really many ways to do
the details.

There is even a full example how to do it under
http://www.netbeans.org/kb/60/ide/java-db.html

Hope this helps.
B-)